get access-memo-field in an rtftext-field

get access-memo-field in an rtftext-field

Post by Klaus Stockmaye » Tue, 22 Aug 2000 04:00:00

Hello,
i have the following problem:
how can i get a the content of an access-memofield in a visual basic
richtextbox?? i get al the time a database-warning, when i try it with a
sql-request!
Thanks for help
Klaus

1. Mail Body field to Access memo field

Please help!

I have an app that will take the mail entries from
MS Mail and write them to an Access .mdb file.

My problem is that when I try and write the body of the
message into a "memo" field, the body gets cut off.

I've even have a function that strips out the CR/LF so
that text in the same paragraph gets all strung together.

To test that I've dumped my results to a text file and
then loaded it into a word processor to make sure all the
paragraphs are intact.

No matter what I do, I don't seem to get the number of
characters I should in the memo field.

On avg. my memo field is only holding a little more than
850 characters.

What is taking up the extra space in the memo field?

I'm confused.

Paul

2. Programmers, Network Admin, Web Developers Needed Now!!! Top Pay!

3. Getting memo data from Field?

4. Sybase Positions

5. getting text into memo fields

6. applet notinited

7. Problem getting Memo field to show contents...

8. OS Platforms

9. Getting Image Data into a Memo Field

10. Getting a Memo field in a table into a TMemo component

11. value of memo field gets truncated

12. ADO recordset's memo field gets truncated at 254 characters

13. memo/blob fields from access and/or oracle, access in VBScript under ASP