SQL Query Question

Post by VB » Mon, 07 Aug 2000 04:00:00

Hi,

    I have a SQL query that has the AVG mathematical function. Below is a
part of my sql query string
    "...AVG(tblItemTypes.SellingPrice) AS [Selling Price]..."
    I am associating the returned recordset to MSHFlexGrid. My problem is,
the returned recordset has values like 54.66666667, how can I tell the
returned recordset to round say to 54.67?

Thanks

SQL Query Question

Post by Alla » Mon, 07 Aug 2000 04:00:00

CONVERT(DECIMAL(2,2),<NUMBER>)

>Hi,

>    I have a SQL query that has the AVG mathematical function. Below is a
>part of my sql query string
>    "...AVG(tblItemTypes.SellingPrice) AS [Selling Price]..."
>    I am associating the returned recordset to MSHFlexGrid. My problem is,
>the returned recordset has values like 54.66666667, how can I tell the
>returned recordset to round say to 54.67?

>Thanks

1. SQL Query question and unload db question

Hello,

I've already accomplished part of what I need to do by going three
sides around the barn, but wondered if there was an easier way.

What I wanted was just a list of the table names in a db.

To do that, I ran help tables *.t*, which, of course, got me _all_ the
information about each table, then did a search, cut and paste routine
on all that to get just the table names into a concise list.

Is there some syntax I missed someplace, or a query routine that would
produce just the table names in a db? What would have really been
peachy, is a routine that would have pulled out only those table names
ending in 000, 110, or 700. The table name format is something like
ttccom010110.

Second part is a question about unloaddb. We're moving a 2.0/8125
install to 2.5/whatever install. The tools that come with the front end
app are apparently Baan tools (the app was originally written in that,
several generations ago).

The typical instructions call for running a bdbpre command line routine
against the aforementioned table list, which creates a delimited file
suitable for doing a bdbpost back into the new install tables.

Are there any problems in moving directly from 2.0 to 2.5? And, is
there anything special or or more preferable about using the
unloaddb/loaddb command line arguments?

Many thanks and for those celebrating Memorial Day, hope it was good
for you.

Regards,

Mike Ossing
Rodem, Inc.
Cincinnati, OH
513-922-6140

2. How to convert oracle forms 3.0 to 4.5

3. sql query question

4. Some anti-Raiders humour

5. SQL Query Question

6. Log Dump and Error 17824 (6.5)

7. newbie SQL query question

8. shrinking data file of tempdb

9. SQL Query Question - Inserting new records?

10. T-SQL Query Question

11. SQL query question

12. SQL-Query-question

13. Newbie SQL query question