vb/Fox Pro

Post by Panien vincen » Sat, 11 Jan 2003 07:02:15

What is the ODBC Pilote for the connection?

1. Help, VB + Fox Pro Problem

I'm trying to insert a record into a VFP table (.dbf) from VB using ms
activeX 2.5 data object library when trying to insert into "date" type
field, I get an error "data type mismatch" dates in .DBF are in
mm/dd/yyyy format, which is what i'm trying to insert.
I end up with only the time portion of the date being inserted even
though I'm not even trying to insert the time.
Any idea how to get this to work?
Thanks

2. Fox Pro (DOS) Programmer Needed

3. vb/Fox Pro

4. broken web server?

5. VB 5 Pro and Fox Pro Databases

6. moving data from oracle server to personal oracle

7. Help With FOX PRO and VB

8. dBase or Paradox format?

9. Case Statement in Fox Pro using VB 6

10. VB/Access versus Visual Fox pro

11. fox pro in vb

12. Packing Visual Fox Pro Database From VB

13. VB and Fox Pro (date field problem)