HELP! Can't Conect to an MSACCESS Database!

HELP! Can't Conect to an MSACCESS Database!

Post by Patrick Lev » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

I Apologize for the urgency, but I was using delphi 3 conected with MSACCESS
Database trough DBE. I had to reinstall some of my programas, inclusive
delphi 3 and msaccess 97. After reinstalling, I could no conect, and every
time I try to open a Access database (from all applications i made) it gives
me the message:

cannot load an IDAPI service library
file: MSJT3032.dll
Alias : MSACCESS1 (my alias)

if someone could help me, I'm stopped with all my work and there is no light
at the end...

Thanks for any help
Patrick