1. Resetting Paradox autoincrement value in .VAL file
There is an offset in the Paradox .VAL file, or possibly the .DB file
which allows you to set the next autoincrement value. It does not
involve the usual method restructuring and setting the autoincrement
field to an integer field, setting the highest value to the one you
want, and changing it back to an integer.
It appeared on one of the Delphi newsgroups some time back. Does
anyone know about this?
3. Format of Paradox VAL file - VAL file out of date
5. Resetting autoincrement value on SQL Server
7. Resetting AutoIncrement in a Paradox Table
9. How to reset autoincrement field value
10. How to reset AutoIncrement value?
11. Question: Paradox tables and .VAL files
12. What are Paradox .val files?
13. Paradox: Listing .VAL and .SET files HOW?