VB + databases: I am looking for resources, ie: reference books

VB + databases: I am looking for resources, ie: reference books

Post by Ross Barcl » Fri, 27 Jan 1995 04:19:43

Hello,

I am looking for a good book or an FTP site of texts or whatever to
assist me with some database programming in VB.

I have already got the VB Database Developers Guide by Jennings but
the book is quite weak in several areas of interest to me, such as:

- locking
- network hardware considerations in terms of spped
- how to trap network data erros (such as when the network is busy,
does VB report and error, or does it retry?)

thank you very much.

Srorry but my backspace key doesn't work: bad terminal emulation!!

--ross barclay