System lock-ups

Post by elwood.. » Fri, 28 May 1999 04:00:00

How do the following programs track transactions if a system locks up
Access, VBA, SQL

1. System lockups

 I am using Informix On-Line Server 7.0 for windows NT server 3.51.  I have a
client application written in centura's sqlwindows using their routers which
run on top of I-Net, that is causing the database server to lockup, requiring to
either get out of quiescent mode or put back on-line after the failure.

 Is there some configuration settings to prevent or reduce this from happening?
 Is there some log containing the offending command that caused the errant
 thread(s) ?

2. On-Line WGServer 7.12 Queries

3. Filemaker 3.0 - System Lockup

4. Scheduled DTS Package Cube processing error

5. HELP!! System Lockup

6. Massive Databases

7. system lockups

8. Designer-2000

9. Version 6.5 lock ups...........

10. 4.5 & Novell lock-ups

11. Multiple query lock-ups

12. SQL server lock ups

13. Paradox 4.5 Dos - Multi User Lock ups