From DAO help, here what you get:
The Jet\3.5\Engines\Xbase folder includes initialization settings for the
Msxbse35.dll driver, used for access to external dBASE data sources. Typical
settings for the entries in this folder are shown in the following example.
1. Best methods to open/edit dBase databases?
I've been programming for years, but I have never seen anything like the
trouble I have to go through to open and edit dBase files. And searching is
next to impossible! Is there an easier way to do this?? Please provide me
with sample code for opening, searching, and making changes/additions to a
dBase file. Thanks in advance.
4. Study tips for certification exams.
5. Opening a dBase file : file not found but it exists really
6. REQ : how do I add space to a 5.0 database?
7. Using ADO to open cdb files (these are actually dbf dbase IV files)
9. How to assimilate a dbase file using file opens() and reads()
10. Can anyone suggest the best method of distributing Open Client
11. Looking for a tool to edit dBase file with their index (NTX)
12. Edit DBF (DBASE IV) file using ADO
13. I can't open this .ADP file for editing....forms and sql server