Displaying Graphic from Access database in Picturebox Control

Displaying Graphic from Access database in Picturebox Control

Post by Eric Kraem » Sat, 12 Jul 1997 04:00:00

vb4 16 and 32

I have an access 2.0 database with some bitmaps stored in a table.
I'd like to be able to set the picturebox to the specific bitmap I
need - preferably without using the data control.

Can I do this via DAO?

LoadPicture() does not seem to be the answer. . .

Thanks in advance,

Eric

1. Displaying Access Bitmaps in A PictureBox Control Via ADO

Hi, everyone.  I'm hoping can help me out on a problem that I've been trying
to solve.

I have several bitmap images stored on a table within an Access 97 database
file.  How can I display those images in a PictureBox control using ActiveX
Data Objects Data Control (ADODC)?  I presume this can be done somehow since
PictureBox controls do support data binding to a database.

I'd really appreciate any help.  Thanks in advance!

2. stored Procedure (Use PATINDEX or LIKE)

3. display picture from access database into a picturebox

4. MS odbc for Oracle8

5. Displaying graphics from Access database

6. SE 7.1 and SCO UNIX V3.2v4.2 problems

8. Oracle7.3/Stored Procs/DBGrid

9. Controlling display size of graphics in CDML from a field

10. Trouble displaying graphics from an Access DB o a Form

11. How do I display graphics while compacting databases

12. Storing and displaying graphics files from Oracle Database

13. Storing and displaying graphics files from Oracle database