APEX True DBGrid vs. Sheridan DATA WIDGETS DBGrid

APEX True DBGrid vs. Sheridan DATA WIDGETS DBGrid

Post by Kouroche Sedaghatia » Fri, 12 Jun 1998 04:00:00

Does anyone out there have experience with one or both of these DBGrids in
unbound mode?  Do you have strong feelings about the quality of either
product?

I am currently using the APEX True DBGrid in unbound extended mode.  I am
happy with the performance of the grid, but the code provided by APEX for
the _unboundDataReadEx event is not the easiest to understand.  I downloaded
Sheridan's DBGrid and reviewed their code for the same event and it reads
very well.  As a result, I am a little concerned about the maintainability
of my current DBGrid choice.

Anyone out their have any opinions?

Thanks
Kouroche

1. APEX True DBGrid vs. Sheridan DATA WIDGETS DBGrid

Does anyone out there have experience with one or both of these DBGrids in
unbound mode?  Do you have strong feelings about the quality of either
product?

I am currently using the APEX True DBGrid in unbound extended mode.  I am
happy with the performance of the grid, but the code provided by APEX for
the _unboundDataReadEx event is not the easiest to understand.  I downloaded
Sheridan's DBGrid and reviewed their code for the same event and it reads
very well.  As a result, I am a little concerned about the maintainability
of my current DBGrid choice.

Anyone out their have any opinions?

Thanks
Kouroche

2. Interbase Database Engine

3. Apex True Grid vs. Sheridan Data Widgets

4. NC-RALEIGH/DURHAM-93862--Visual Basic-Windows NT-MS ACCESS-SQL-Relational Databa

5. Apex True Grid vs. Sheridan Data Wid

6. ms access boooks

7. Apex True DBGrid: Annoying delete row behavior

8. Challenging Scripts, please help!!!

9. APEX announces True DBGrid Pro 5.0

10. Apex True DBGrid usage question.

11. APEX Releases True DBGrid Pro 5.0

12. Apex True DBGrid

13. Selecting Multiple Rows in DBGrid and Sheridan DBGrid