where can I find free Sybase ASE jdbc driver for linux jdk1.1

where can I find free Sybase ASE jdbc driver for linux jdk1.1

Post by Huang Ka » Mon, 19 Apr 1999 04:00:00

as is
BR
kevin

1. DB2 8.1 JDBC driver - Linux JDK1.4 support?

Hi all,
after I found my Sun JDK1.4 crashing with the DB2 8.1 JDBC driver I finally
found the answer on the DB2 Application Development page:
http://www-3.ibm.com/software/data/db2/udb/ad/v8/java/

No wonder that the JDK crashes, since, if the information on this page is
correct, only version 1.3 of the JDK is supported for Linux!

Does anybody know when this will change?
Or maybe there is a workaround, like getting a new version of some library
(I'm using Redhat 8.0) ...

TIA

Mark

2. Massachusetts - Oracle Financials Consultants

3. Where can I find Sybase-ASE for Redhat Linux

4. Sybase with RAID

5. Sybase ASE for Linux and JDBC

6. Using setRange

7. JDBC for Linux Sybase ASE 11

8. pgsql/doc/src/sgml/ref create_function.sgml

9. ODBC Driver for Sybase ASE 11.9.2 Under Linux

10. Free jdbc driver for Sybase on Solaris?

11. free JDBC driver for Sybase

12. free sybase jdbc driver?