Delphi>>>>>>>

Post by Mark Wrigh » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Does anyone know .how to put a password or a registration dialog in my
app..........and how do i get it to work!!!!!

it would be much appreciated

thanx

Delphi>>>>>>>

Post by Bjorn Isakse » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Hi Mark :)

I assume youre asking how to implemet your own "log on" dialog.
First you must use a TDatabase component and set the "use login prompt"
property to False.
Then you implement your own dialog asking for username and password. These
values are then inserted inte the params property og the TDatabase
component.

In this case, u would then set the params "USER NAME" and "PASSWORD", and
then open the database.

Hope it helps

Cheers :)

>Does anyone know .how to put a password or a registration dialog in my
>app..........and how do i get it to work!!!!!

>it would be much appreciated

>thanx

1. >>>SYBASE/UNIX ENIGNEERS WANTED>>>>Bay Area, CA.

TCN Needs SEVERAL Software Engineers until the end of the year plus
probable extensions

Responsibilities: Our Client is rebuilding their entire automated test
environment for their RDBMS software product.  You will be developing
test software for the QA Dept.  You will be looking at statements
regarding specific functions of the database and coding automated test
scripts that will be used be the Quality Assurance Department for
testing.  THIS IS A CHALLENGING, HIGHLY VISIBLE PROJECT!!!!

Required: SYBASE, SQL, C, SHELL SCRIPT OR PERL OR LISP, UNIX, Excellent
English Language skills, knowledge of testing methodologies.

Desired: SunOS, SOLARIS, TCL, TET, Test Script Development, DBA
Experience

Location: Bay Area, California (near Oakland/Berkeley)

Start date is JULY 10th  and THE CLIENT IS INTERVIEWING NOW!!!!

We will work with Independent Incorporated Contractors OR W2's

Please respond immediately to:
Ilene Blender
TCN
1020 Marsh Road, Suite 110
Menlo Park, CA 94025
(415) 324-3222 x-251
(415) 324-2922 fax

**Please note there are NO ENTRY LEVEL OPENINGS!  You must have at
least a minimum of 5 years of paid computer industry experience!

2. DTS/MMC Crashes but only on some machines

3. Check out the Web below for great Computer Prices >>>>>>>>>>>>

4. On Insert with IDENTITY, I get Msg 2627 Violation of PRIMARY KEY constraint

5. >>>>>>UNIX/SYBASE ENGINEERS WANTED>>>>>> Bay Area, CA

6. Oracle Reports - Help please!!!

7. Check out the Web below for great Computer Prices >>>>>>>>>>>>

8. ------>>>>>>CASH IN ON THE NET

9. >>>>> ORACLE DBA 24/7/365 SUPPORT >>>>>

10. US-NY: ORACLE DBA >>>>>URGENT