US-CA- SR. Programmer Analyst- HOTT!!!

Post by ProNetwor » Sun, 23 Feb 1997 04:00:00

SENIOR PROGRAMMER ANALYST >>>>>>>>>>>>>

Location: Various US Locations

You will define, develop and implement integrated solutions
to complex finance, accounting and administrative
applications in relational database environment that are
easy to use and require minimal support. Analyze and
resolve complex corporate application interface and
performance issues. Install and evaluate third party
software; manage application implementation. Provide
effective, responsive support to end users. Administer
ORACLE database.

Qualifications

BS or CS or equivalent and 5+ years as a
programmer analyst specializing in finance,
accounting and administrative applications.
Experience developing and implementing
Oracle-based client/server applications in a UNIX
server environment with PC, Sun and remote Web
clients. Good communication skills and a strong
commitment to customer service necessary.

We are a rapidly growing, dynamic and successful
hi-tech company. You are invited to join our highly
motivated team. We have  exciting opportunities
available in all major cities in the US.

Compensation- HIGH salary
Relocation- YES

JOB# SEEK1 (include in subject line)

FAX (408) 629-3312

       P r o N e t w o r k s
   Making Technology More Human

        fax 408.629.3312

Post by ProNetwor » Wed, 26 Feb 1997 04:00:00

[...]

1. US-CA- SR. Programmer Analyst- HOTT!!!

[...]

2. Problem - Writing Electronic Bible

3. From TODO, XML?

4. Foreign keys and Nulls

5. Answer table in use - another variation!