Problem accessing record from SQL Data base Date/Time Field

Problem accessing record from SQL Data base Date/Time Field

Post by Bruce Johnso » Mon, 18 Feb 2002 16:31:09

Are you using the DateDiff function for you comparison?  For example:

WHERE DateDiff(d,DateField, '1/1/02') = 0

Bruce Johnson
TAG Consulting
http://www.tagconsulting.com

1. SQL data type for Microsoft Access time and date fields

In Microsoft Access (2000, but this also occurs in 97), I create two fields in a
table of types "short date" and "short time". In some software which queries the
table, I use SQLColumns() and query the result set on column 5 to get the SQL
Data Type. In both cases it returns SQL_TYPE_TIMESTAMP. This is no good. I need
to know whether it is a time or date field. Any ideas?

   http://www.newsfeed.com       The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World!

2. How can I access a database from an Applet

3. ADO with Access Date/Time field not storing the time, just the date

4. dBase für Windows - Schalterleiste programmieren

5. Adding records to an Access table with a Date/Time field

6. VB5 App and ADODB Memory Problems!

7. Problems with Access 2000 and Date/Time fields

8. Case sensitive datatypes

9. problem querying MS Access date/time field in vb.NET

10. Select previous record based on date time

11. Can't read time from Access 2000 date/time field

12. Null date values in Date/Time fields in Access DB

13. insert datetime based on a date field + fix time (12:00 noon)