Database source code samples

Post by Carlos Seoa » Sat, 02 Mar 1996 04:00:00

Hi,
        I am told that DAO is better that bound controls. But, does anyone
know where can I get some simple code samples using DAO with a
database application. i.e: the best way to add records, delete,
update.
        Please, e-mail.
        Thanks.

1. Need source code of a sample database

Hi,
   Can anybody provide me with the source code of an existing ( non
commercial) database system that can be extended to test some
structures that I am developing. ( basically a concurrency
control mechanism ) , I mean source code in the form of
acess structure , parser , predicate calculus generation etc.
It is purely for research purpose and I assure you no cmmercial
gain is involved in this , If you need any further clarification
please contact me I can give you more details. I will appreciate
any help with regard to the above.
thanks
Shekar

kaliappan shekar                   Department of Computer Science

phone: (701)-293-3048(res)         Fargo-58102
       (701)-293-8562(0ff)         Iacc 258

2. Recordsets and username

3. Vb Stuff: Samples, Source-Codes, Freeware

4. enterprise manager problem...

5. help....Source code sample for ODBC

6. NO.VA OPP:Jr. Engineers and Technical Support

7. Request: sample source code to read/write image on MSSQL using VC++

8. Access 2000 ADOX schema/ Table Field Descriptions

9. Help!!!sample source code Inventory or warehouse management

10. How do I access samples and source code examples

11. Sample Source Code ??

12. dBase Win: Want Samples Source Code

13. Cannot get sample XP source code to compile?