CRYSTAL REPORTS

Post by Greg Lincol » Sun, 19 Apr 1998 04:00:00

Hi to all,
is it possible to pass values to text fields in crystal reports from vb4
code,
if so could someone please help me with the code for vb4
regards Greg

CRYSTAL REPORTS

Post by Ross Carlisl » Sun, 19 Apr 1998 04:00:00

The easiest way is to set a small access database and connect your report to
the database.  You can very easily change the contents of the database with
code.  The report will then reflect those changes when you run it.

CRYSTAL REPORTS

Post by Paul Minshal » Mon, 20 Apr 1998 04:00:00

Make each text field from a formula field in your report, and then change
the value of each field using the OCX in VB.

e.g. Formulas: Text1, Text2 etc.,.
in VB:
Report1.Formulas(0) = "Text1 = 'abcd' "
Report1.Formulas(1) = "Text2 = 'efgh' "