Picture Component??

Post by Starma » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

I need a component (freeware) that is a DBEdit field that I can format it
like a picture (like in Paradox).  This is something like the MaskEdit, but
for DataBase fields.

If anyone has one or knows where to get one please e-mail me.

thanks,
-Starman

Picture Component??

Post by Dieter N?t » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

use the InfoPower library from woll2woll (excellent library, but no
freeware) or my freeware Paradox masks: you find it at DSP
http://SunSITE.ICM.edu.pl/delphi/ftp/d30free/pxmaskd3.zip

>I need a component (freeware) that is a DBEdit field that I can format it
>like a picture (like in Paradox).  This is something like the MaskEdit, but
>for DataBase fields.

>If anyone has one or knows where to get one please e-mail me.

1. Picture Editor w/ Component???

I would like to use the RegisterPropertyEditor procedure to register a
picture editor for one of my components (like the picture editor for the
TImage control).  I know that you use "TMPFilenameProperty" object to call
a filename dialog box but I cannot find any documentation on what I would
use in place of "TMPFilenameProperty" to bring up the picture editor.

Any suggestions???

Please e-mail responses.

Thanks in advance,

Joe
--

2. Load from a pipe?

3. Invalid picture on bound picture box

4. PL/SQL Q: can't create triggers

5. VFP5 _screen = picture, can I get my picture centered

6. Kill multiple sleeping SPID's whith OSQL?

7. Insert an Picture(Gif, Autocad Picture) to SQL Server

8. Rollback segments, ORA-01581

9. Component Checker - Remove Data Access Components

10. UpDown Component with TDBEdit component

11. Component Authors: We want your components!

12. HELP! How can I store pictures (bitmaps) from a VB-picture-box in an Access Database?

13. How can I retrieve path to Icon or Picture, set in form or command button Picture Property