by Chengrong L » Fri, 29 Sep 2000 04:00:00
There is always an error when I execute AddNew using class binding in ADO when the database is empty, but if it is not empty, everything is OK.
Why? What should I do?
-- Chengrong Lu Remove NoSpam to reply
1. Question: Why cann't I drop table?
2. SQL Server 7 Olap behaves differently on Win 2K and NT
3. Can anyone answer this??? - trigger problem
4. why cann't i copy an image datatype from one table to another
5. Sending Printer Commands - DOS v4.5
6. Newbie: Why can't I AddNew
7. nDoc for sql
8. Why Recordset can't AddNew()
9. When the ftp task cann't connect server,I can't continue the step
10. Why moveComplete event invoked why AddNew is called?
11. Addnew Doesn't Addnew!
12. Cann't anyone help me? Recordset error