How to modify the IDAPI.CFG

Post by xiaohu » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Hi all,

       When  I try to use InstallShield to distribute the application
developed by Delphi4. I want to transfer the file: 'idapi.cfg' so as to
the configuration of parameter  "Maxfilehanders" can be setting in any
other PC. Is it possible? and if  can I do it by programming ?

Thanks,

Wang

1. How to modify IDAPI.CFG

I'm writing an installation program for a database application,
but I have troubles with setting the database alias from the
installation .
 Does anyone know how to modify the IDAPI.CFG to set the alias
correctly ?

Thanks.

2. IMS/DB and /DC program examples

3. ALIAS IN idapi.cfg AND PDOXWORK.CFG

4. Transaction log still grow

5. Idapi.CFG

6. ORA-4062 Error: A solution

7. Using alternate IDAPI.CFG with an app

8. 6.5 SP5

9. Pdox Win 5.0 - Idapi & Net.cfg

10. Using an alternative idapi.cfg file

11. Problems with Ingres and BDE configuration - idapi.cfg (1/1)

12. Changing IDAPI.CFG from programm

13. alternative idapi.cfg file