displaying several lines of help above a search component

displaying several lines of help above a search component

Post by Joseph Ki » Sat, 29 Jun 1996 04:00:00

sorry, i didn't know where to post this. the newsgroups i thought
were right did not work.

i want to display several lines of "instuctions" above a search
component.  i don't want the user to be able to interact and i want
to close when the user exits the search component.

thanks joekr

1. How to Display Search Results Across Several Tables

I have several tables with identical fields.  Each table will be
searched in succession for certain records and each will likely return
at leat one record.  I would like to display all the results of these
searches at the same time in a grid.  I would greatly appreciate any
suggestions as to how to best accomplish this task.

Alan G Welsh

2. multi-database

3. Need help, Transfer record with several infos in several records

4. VB Script to script all stored procedures

5. HELP ! i search IBMetadat Component

6. Can't DUMP TRANSACTION

7. I Need Help: Search a line in a field

8. DBfast error

9. ** HELP **Database exporting & off line searching

10. Help needed optimizing display of search results in a web page

11. Several lines in one cell of an ADO DataGrid

12. How to supress blank lines returned by several consecutives SELECTs