ADO & sp_droplogin

Post by pepe » Fri, 04 Feb 2000 04:00:00

Hi!

Have anybody experiences with traping the ADO Errors after trying to drop DB
login in MS SQL70?
I explain:

When I have simple login which isn't database user, sp_droplogin succeded!
    BUT
When I have login, which is also database user sp_droplogin fails! This
would be good
    BUT
No ADO errors were created, everything seems OK!
If I'm trying to do that in QUERY An. it will produce nice error!

    who failed?
        me | MS?

        probably me, but where?

            thanx        pepe

1. ADO & sp_droplogin

Hi!

Have anybody experiences with traping the ADO Errors after trying to drop DB
login in MS SQL70?
I explain:

When I have simple login which isn't database user, sp_droplogin succeded!
    BUT
When I have login, which is also database user sp_droplogin fails! This
would be good
    BUT
No ADO errors were created, everything seems OK!
If I'm trying to do that in QUERY An. it will produce nice error!

    who failed?
        me | MS?

        probably me, but where?

            thanx        pepe

2. C interface libpq.so.2 problem

3. ADO and SQL 6.5 sp_droplogin Stored procedure

4. Job Opp

5. Calling sp_DropLogin on SQL Server via ODBC

6. Tsql

7. sp_droplogin

8. Internet Marketing Secrets REVEALED

9. EJECUCION REMOTA DE sp_droplogin

10. sp_droplogin, ODBC, SQLExecDirect?

11. Executing sp_DropLogin in SQL Server via ODBC

12. need DLL that can run sp_addlogin/sp_droplogin

13. sp_droplogin, sp_revokelogin, sp_denylogin