We are trying to use SQL Anywhere (last version) with Delphi 2, using the
ODBC driver (32 bits) which comes with SQL Anywhere. We use SQL Any.. as
We have the following problems:
- using ttable components we cannot display data from a table which has
indexes (althogh we can do it if the table has no indexes at all)
- if the table has no indexes, we can display & update (through a ttable
component ) but navigation in the table generates errors as soon as we add
records to the table
- we cannot update if we use TQUERY components even though the query
exepression is basic (eg: select * from mytable).
- does anyone out here use SQL Anywhere ?
- do you have the same problems as we do ?
- if you use SQL any.. and have no problems, can you give me your e-mail
adress so that you help us a little bits...
J. Scemla / Paris
J. G. Scemla
G2S - Paris - France