How to add records to DBase3 file

Post by Keith Eckhard » Sun, 30 Sep 2001 00:00:32

I have defined a Dbase3 file with no records in it.  I want to write 124,000
records to it from Visual Basic 6.  The VB help text might as well be called
the nohelp text.

I have four fields to populate.  Anyone got a minute to tell me how to
proceed?

Thanks,

Keith
Placerville, CA, USA

1. Can I delete duplicate records in Dbase3?Please help ASAP

I have a 40000 name mailing list with many duplicates in it. on dbase 3.
I need to kill the duplicates while leaving the original copy of it.
Is there a way on dbase3 to do this?
I just started working with it and do not know it that well.
Please leave mail ,any and lall info will be appreciated.

2. LONG TRANSACTION!!!!!!!!!!1

3. Converting DBase3+ to text files?

4. 7.0 vs. 2000

5. ADO and Dbase3 file error

6. SQL 2000 Connection Failed!

7. How to pack/reindex DBase3 files?

8. Newby, Build .MDX on dBase3 files??

9. Problem with porting old DBase3 files to pdx

10. ADO for DBase3 file problem

11. DBase3 file formats

12. ADO and dbase3 file problem