Paradox OLE FieldType Help

Post by Mark » Sat, 09 Sep 1995 04:00:00

I have a Paradox table with an OLE FieldType. My question is : how can I
update this field from Delphi front-end ? Is there anyway to connect the
OLE Container object to my TTable in order to update the OLE field through
the DataSource component ?

TIA,
Kenny

1. Paradox OLE FieldType Help

I've got an OLE field type in my paradox table, I would like to allow
user to insert any OLE object link into this field through an OLE
container object.  Unfortunately, I can't seem to get it working.
Anyone got a suggestion on how to do it correctly ?

TIA & regards,

Kenny

2. Continued Summary Header

3. help needed - CorelDraw crashes from repeat OLE call from Paradox

4. Employment

5. Help on OLE in Paradox

6. restore from .DAT

7. Pls, help with using Paradox as OLE server

8. Unkillable Process

9. Please help me solve problems with OLE fields in Paradox 5 Win

10. !HELP HELP HELP VFP5.0 OLE PROBLEM

11. inserting datetime fieldtypes

12. Wrong fieldtype when perfomring createTable

13. rdo and fieldtype text