Creating an MDB file with ADO

Post by Dov » Mon, 07 Feb 2000 04:00:00

Hi!

How can I create an MDB File with ADO? With DAO it was done by
CreateDatabase, but I can not find it in ADO.

Thanks, Dov

1. Zipping the mdb file in VB Coding while creating a new mdb file

Hi,

I use createdatabase command to take back up of the database and or to
import and export records.

this can be done on the floppy also.

so I need to zip the file in the code and then copy it to multiple floppies.
this is while exporting or taking a backup.

I shoule be able to unzip and take the data from multiple floppies to
import/ or restore from my last backup.

How do i do this.

Pl help. urgent
Thanks
vidya

2. PDOXDOS 4.5 and Win2000

3. Create .mdb file with ADO

4. ORACLE and comparisons with other RDBMS?

5. open mdb file and create several tab delimited ascii files

6. Check Table (4GL)

7. Record locking with ADO Express, ADO 2.5 and Access 2000 .mdb files

8. Inserting data into table that have "." in it's name?

9. Specifiying a Workgroup File When Using ADO to Open an Access .mdb file (OLEDB)

10. Unable to Append Link table from MDB File to MDB file

11. Concatinate .mdb files into single .mdb file

12. Create a MDB Database with ADO