Any Delphi-Database application code needed.

Any Delphi-Database application code needed.

Post by Denis E. Nova » Sat, 18 Jan 1997 04:00:00

My friend needed some Delphi-Database application code to insert it as an
example in his diploma work (30 pages is enough). It must not be working or
even from
that the same application.
Thank you very much.
Denis E. Novak, Chelyabinsk State Technical University, Russia,
Informatics Dep.

Post by Markku Nevalaine » Sun, 19 Jan 1997 04:00:00

> My friend needed some Delphi-Database application code to insert it as an
> example in his diploma work (30 pages is enough). It must not be working or
> even from
> that the same application.
> Thank you very much.

There seems to be some fun stuff messages around (?). Another professor
had asked the student to write a chess + checkers program as a nice
one evening excercise work...

Let's assume anyway that the message above is a serious one.
So I suggest that your friend looks from his/hers own computer
from directory DELPHI\DEMOS\DB.  He/she will easily collect 30
pages or more Delphi database code.
I also believe he will get a good grade for a good careful
work<g>

Markku Nevalainen

1. Need Area Code and Zip Code file for database

We are building a simple database on a show string budget. This
simple database will have only a few fields, mainly City, State, Zip,
and Area Code. Our attempts to find such a file or existing database
on the net have been unsuccessful. Can anyone tell us where we
might find an existing file, ASCII, DBF, or some other compatible
format that's available for free on the web?

2. Atlanta, GA Positions Available

3. Terminal Monitor Application source or object code needed!!

4. Subquery

5. SQL error codes / Delphi 3 error codes

6. Fox on the net???

7. SQL-code to Delphi-code

8. Retrieve XML data using SQLXML through URL within stored procedure

9. Delphi database (BDE) error code

10. Accessing a delphi database from a pascal code unit

11. SYBASE, APT-SQL-code and C-code application

12. 22370-FL-Tampa/St Petersburg-Delphi-ORACLE-Paradox-PVCS-Accounting Applications-Delphi