Data Environmet command bound to Text Boxes

Data Environmet command bound to Text Boxes

Post by Ertugrul Uysa » Thu, 15 Apr 1999 04:00:00

I think you should read the relevant section in MSDN. After requerying,
command objects are disconnected from all other text boxes grids etc.
You should rebind them. Sorry I can't find the section now

1. Connecting Data Bound Text Boxes to Outlook

Hello All,
    I am building a VB6 front end product ordering application all the
clients supplier details are stored in Outlook. Is there a way of binding my
drop down list boxes directly to Outlook? I know I can output to a csv from
outlook but I want my application to be updated when they update the
suppliers details.
Any ideas would be gratefully received.
Simon

2. Local OODBMS?

3. ADO with data bound text boxes

4. Need Help with Cursors

5. Seting Data bound Text box question

6. DBASE IV

7. Text box data bound formatted number display

8. Creating New Reports at Runtime

9. ADO- data bound text box help

10. True Data Bound Grid to update text boxes

11. Problem binding a text box to a ADO data object

12. Problems refreshing data from Data bound Combo Box