ADO Output Parameters From SQL 7

Post by hgsd » Wed, 14 Jul 1999 04:00:00

Does any one know how to get output parameters out of SQL 7 using ADO
The MSDN Help says that output parameters will NOT be reported if you use the
adParameterOuput parameter direction.

Any suggestions...

1. Output parameter vs Input/Output parameter

Howdy... I'm an ASP developer who is just starting to delve deeper into SQL
(SQL Server 7).  I'm writing up a wrapper function in ASP using ADO for an
SS7 stored procedure..... apparently ADO makes the distinction between an

************************************

    CREATE PROCEDURE bPackageExists (

    )
    AS  .....

************************************

Does anybody know how to create a 'pure' output parameter -- one that can't
possibly take an inital value?  Thanks in advance....

-=Tek Boy=-

2. Btree library under BSD UNIX

3. HELP: output parameter in a SP ( SQL 2000, ADO 2.6)

4. Check an array of dates

5. I still can't make it faster

6. SQL Server 7 Output Parameter & ADO

7. Project Manager question and Database question

8. ADO Output Parameter with Stored Procedure in SQL Server 7

9. HELP: output parameter in a SP ( SQL 2000, ADO 2.6) -- Msg reposted with correction

10. ADO OUTPUT Parameter

11. SS7 Output parameter from ADO / VC++ 6

12. Can't pass return value or output parameter to ADO if storeproc updates