Table Class Builder

Post by Agah Orhan Dikm » Wed, 16 Jul 2003 22:44:01

Hello,

I need a tool that can process the metadata of specified table and
creat a bean for it.
I've got over 100 tables have to be used in JSPs and I have to write
all of this class by my hands :)

Thx in advance,

1. Using Class Builder Utility to create a base class (VB6)

I am trying to create a base class from which other classes can inherit. By
accident I ran into the class builder utility. I was wondering, is it
possible to create a base class using this utility? And if so, how would I
do it or where would I look for more information?

2. assert failed

3. VB 5.0 Class Builder Addin Problems

4. Help for a newbe

5. Auto Class Builder?

6. Test - Please Ignore

7. grids, builders, and classes

8. VFP6 Form Builder - Can Class Library be changed?

9. Query Builder or SQL Builder

10. Beta: SQL::Builder -- an OO SQL builder Perl module

11. Builders, builders...

12. Report builder / query builder