Update to VB3 to access PDOXDOS 4.5

Post by David Boy » Sat, 23 Dec 1995 04:00:00

Is there any upgrades to the data manager that VB uses to access
databases.  Current VB3.0 can only handle Paradox For Dos 3.5
would like it to access Paradox for Dos 4.5.
..
TIA

Post by RaghuramPonnapall » Wed, 27 Dec 1995 04:00:00

>Is there any upgrades to the data manager that VB uses to access
>databases.  Current VB3.0 can only handle Paradox For Dos 3.5
>would like it to access Paradox for Dos 4.5.
>..
>TIA

Doesn't Microsofts new COMLAYR.EXE file take care of that?  I'm not sure.
  It does enable you to read new paradox and Access tables.