creating normal DLL (no ActiveX dll)??

Post by jd » Thu, 30 Sep 1999 04:00:00

Hello there,
Does anybody know if it's possible to create a NOT "activeX-dll", so i can
call it from another progr. language with Declare ....???

Tx,
JD

creating normal DLL (no ActiveX dll)??

Post by ay.. » Thu, 30 Sep 1999 04:00:00

Quote:> Hello there,
> Does anybody know if it's possible to create a NOT "activeX-dll",
> so i can call it from another progr. language with Declare ....???

> Tx,
> JD

From VB? No.

-Amos Yung

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

1. Calling a public function in a VB ActiveX DLL from a VC DLL

Hello All,
    I have written an ActiveX DLL in VB which provides a public function in
a standard module. I want to call and use this function from a DLL developed
in VC. Is it possible? How?
    VB version is 6.0 and VC version is 6.0.
    If you can help me find out the answer I would be grateful.
Regards,
Prasad

2. How to User DBMS Pipe

3. SPEED: VB5 ActiveX DLL vs C++ ATL COM DLL

4. Outlooksoft

5. How to create in Code an object ActiveX or from a DLL referenced

6. Can I change the default distribution working folder

7. SP_OACreate, VB Dll, Can't Create ActiveX Object, but works as an EXE

8. 4GL callframe look_up()

9. how do i create a polymorphic activex dll for ado 2.5

10. Creating a DLL in VB4 using MAPI and ODBC32.DLL

11. DB2 7.2 DLL Load / Unload of DB2SYSP.DLL AND DB2KBC.DLL

12. ActiveX DLL to ActiveX EXE

13. Can ActiveX dll be used as a normal window dll?