JDBC free secure DtaBase access

Post by Robi » Wed, 08 Jul 1998 04:00:00

www.tomahawktech.com

1. Secured and non secured Access Linked Server to coexist in SQL2000

I had problem in creating linked server between secured access 97 mdb file
and SQL 2000. There is an article on MSDN(OLE DB Provider for Jet) explained
how to setup such a link and it works. But it requires modification to
system registry on SQL Server which affect all Access mdb operations in the
sql server.
I had both secure and unsecured mdb file need to link to SQL. The solution
above affect all mdb in that box. I need a solution per connection. Any help
is appreciated. Thanks.

Lawrence

2. who used Exe Process Task to exe FTP.exe?

3. Free JDBC Driver for MS Access

4. Rule, Procedure and DB Event Manager Tool

5. looking for FREE JDBC drivers for MS Access

6. ODBC Oracle 7.3 ver 2.5

7. Announce: JDBC DRIVER for MS ACCESS (free)

8. Multi-Field in DBLookupListbOx Help

9. Help me for accessing Free.fr SQL database by JDBC

10. JDBC Beta Program for multi database data access ( CONNX Access all your enterprise data using JDBC)