World Wide Free Internet Access .

Post by <ASE1.. » Tue, 01 Jul 1997 04:00:00

Dear Internet user,

If you are paying for your Internet services then  you  have
not heard about 1stFamily. We have a marketing method
that guarantees you  will  not  have  to  pay  one  dollar  to
access the Internet.

* You will never again have a busy signal !

* You will always have the fastest access you have ever seen !

* Residual income for the rest of your life !

* and much much more.

This opportunity is for YOU to take advantage of !

Do you wish to continue the rest of your life paying $19.95/month
to access the Internet when you can access it for free with speed
and reliability that exceeds the other competitors ??? We did not
think so. That is why our company is the best and fastest growing
of it's kind and will soon compete with AT&T and MCI and all  the
big companies in providing Internet Service.

and type "More Info" in the subject box.

You will receive our webpage address where you can get enrolled in
seconds !!

????????????????????????????

Ray (Sponsor ID# SAF5197)
Stop Paying for Internet Access
http://members.aol.com/upline

????????????????????????????

1. World Wide Free Internet Access .

Dear Internet user,

If you are paying for your Internet services
then you have not heard about 1stFamily.
We have a marketing method that guarantees
you will not have to pay one dollar to access
the internet.

* You will never again have a busy signal !

* You will always have the fastest access you have ever seen !

* Risidual income for the rest of your life !

* and much much more.

This opportuinty is for YOU to take advantage of !

Do you wish to continue the rest of your life paying $19.95/month to
access the Internet when you can access it for free with
 speed and reliability that exceeds the other competitors ???
We did not think so. That is why our company is the best and fastest
growing of it's kind and will soon compete with AT&T and MCI and
all the big companies in providing Internet Service.

type "More Info" in the subject box.

You will recieve our webpage address where you can get inrolled in
seconds !!

Sameer (Sponsor ID# DUA2692)
Stop Paying for Internet Access
http://members.aol.com/upline/freeisp.html

2. cascade delete...how to?

3. ERR: "-2147217887 Multiple-step operation generated errors. Check each status value"

4. Error 13 executing D3 Device Manager

5. Printing in foxpro under NT using com port