Screen Size

Post by Richard Millentre » Thu, 17 Feb 2000 04:00:00

How can I make forms that are a good standard size for all of my users to be
able to see and use.  For instance if I make a form on my particular
machine, and my display settings are at 800x600 and I have a 17 inch
monitor, then someone using a 15 inch monitor, and having their settings set
to 640X480, will not be able to see the whole form.  Is there a way that I
can make it, so my forms will fit each custom screen setting automatically?

This will greatly help me, thanks in advance.

Richard

Screen Size

Post by Mark Lewi » Thu, 17 Feb 2000 04:00:00

There are elastic(resizer) controls available from various companies. One
example: Seridan's "Active Threed Plus" contains a resizer control
(www.shrersoft.com).

BTW ... you're in the wrong newsgroup.

--
Mark Lewis
Corporate Consultants

Quote:> How can I make forms that are a good standard size for all of my users to
be
> able to see and use.  For instance if I make a form on my particular
> machine, and my display settings are at 800x600 and I have a 17 inch
> monitor, then someone using a 15 inch monitor, and having their settings
set
> to 640X480, will not be able to see the whole form.  Is there a way that I
> can make it, so my forms will fit each custom screen setting
automatically?

> This will greatly help me, thanks in advance.

> Richard

1. Screen size, Pdox 7.0, how to save

I'm hoping somebody out there can answer what ought to be a simple
question.  I have a form I wish to open at a particular place and size on
my screen.  I've tried Preferences/Save settings, but I don't get the
result I want when I open it the next time.

Any suggestions?

Patricia Lange

2. HELP with data export

3. Screen Size

4. how to delete the saved database after rebuild

5. P4Win-screen size, video resulution

6. values from Field

7. Designing for different screen sizes

8. Warning: Error Capture Quirk