Delphi 1.x - TTable.Modified bug - HELP !!

Delphi 1.x - TTable.Modified bug - HELP !!

Post by Frank Postav » Wed, 29 May 1996 04:00:00

Hey Delphites!!

I seem to be having a strange problem with the Modified property
of a standard ttable.

I have a form with some DBcontrols, a couple of radio buttons
to move between associated records, and cancel and save buttons
to exit the dialog.  Both buttons and the radio events all
use Ttable.modified to determine whether to prompt or not
to save changes.  The radio buttons work fine, but both the
button press routines see the Modified property as false
after a field has been modified (it definitely was modified
because I tried posting if "modified" was false, and the record
changed!!).

HAS ANYONE seen this happen ? It really makes no sense!

Thanks in Advance...

Frank

1. TTable.Locate Bug of Delphi 2

Hello, Everyone.

   We encountered a problem that is related to Locate function in Delphi
2.
   When we executed the following example program, we found (by
performance monitor of NT4.0)
   that virtual memory bytes increased continuously.
   But the same program was executed without the problem in Delphi 3.

   How can we run this program in Delphi 2 successfully?

   example program:

var
   i : integer;
   n : integer;
   v : Variant;
   s : string[100];
begin
   n := strtoint(edit1.text);
   v := VarArrayOf(['PNTANA1', Now, 1]);
   s := 'PointID;TM;Para';
   memo1.lines.add('start');
   for i := 1 to n do begin
      tbl.Locate('PointID;TM;Para', VarArrayOf(['PNTANA1', Now, 1]),
[]);
   end;
   memo1.lines.add('end.');
end;

[...]

2. Using Oracle SQL over the Internet

3. HELP TTable.Modified

4. MS: SS7 web wizard IS A JOKE?

5. Delphi 1.x - TTable.Modified BUG? HELP!!!!

6. Help - Procedure only works on second call

7. Modified property on TTable

8. Change SQL Server Network Name

9. TTable: Blob has been modified

10. help:Delphi C/S 2.01 + BDE 3.5 + SQL 6.5 can't modify datetime field

11. DELPHI 3 BUG EVENT HANDLER BUG!?

12. ** SQL bug or Delphi bug ???

13. A TTable Bug...