Need Help about Name Argument!!

Post by AAA » Wed, 12 Sep 2001 19:42:52

Hi

I want let data control filed as name argument.

Below is my sample code

dim aaa as string
aaa="no" ====> it's field name as name argument
data1.recordset. & ' " & aaa & " ' = 900

but have some poblem

Hope anybody can help me
Thanks!!!

Need Help about Name Argument!!

Post by Sukesh Hooga » Wed, 12 Sep 2001 22:36:49

AAA

data1.recordset.Fields(aaa).Value=900

BBB

Quote:> Hi

> I want let data control filed as name argument.

> Below is my sample code

> dim aaa as string
> aaa="no" ====> it's field name as name argument
> data1.recordset. & ' " & aaa & " ' = 900

> but have some poblem

> Hope anybody can help me
> Thanks!!!

Need Help about Name Argument!!

Post by Luke Zha » Wed, 12 Sep 2001 22:58:14

Hi,

you can use:

Data1.Recordset.Fields(aaa)=900

Need Help about Name Argument!!

Post by AAA » Thu, 13 Sep 2001 12:39:48

THANKS!!!

Quote:> Hi,

> you can use:

> Data1.Recordset.Fields(aaa)=900

1. Help Please, need to pass arguments to a URL using SQL Server Job

Greetings,

I need to be able to pass arguments to a WEB site using a SQL Server
Job.  The web site creator has given me the address and arguments, and
suggested that I should use a SQL Server Job to automate hitting the
URL. Other information is being transferred to the site from SQL.

The whole purpose is to be able to hit the site and process on a
schedule rather than having a user manually hit the site through a
browser, enter the information and click a process buton.

Any suggestions and help would be appreciated.  Thanks in advance for
any assistance and direction.

J. R.

2. SUMMARY: DBbind() failure

3. Push Out SQL ODBC Password Change at login

4. Need help on Invalid Argument

5. Shifting location of cubes

6. Help needed on DTS: meaning of the 4 arguments of the Execute method of IDTSCustomTask

7. out of server memory error for AS2k

8. Newbie needs help with invalid argument

9. Using named arguments from ado

10. Passing table name as argument to a stored procedure

11. How can a table name be passed to a SP as an argument

12. named arguments