ERROR: Corrupt file other than header?

Post by Bob--Bo » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Does anyone get this error in Delphi database apps?  You can view the
records up to the point where the error occurs, but then the remainder of
the data is gone.  Is there any way to get this back and what causes it?

1. BDE error 8962 Corrupt file - other than header

I'm trying to import a txt file into dbase.
When I run the batchmove with no schema file defining the txt file the first
field is imported and no error messages.

When I run the batchmove with a schema file defining the txt file the I get
a "Corrupt file - other than header"  8962 [$23] [$2] and nothing is
imported.

I've looked at the txt file and see nothing corrupt. But if I cut the first
record from the txt file and everthing import fine. I can even insert that
first record else where in the txt file and everything still will import.

Thank for any help
Brian Rickard

2. SQL Server 2000 ODBC Problem

3. BDE Error - Corrupt file - other than header ?

4. ?Why won't this one line work under Windows 98 SE?

5. Error: 'Corrupt file - other than header'

6. New FREE Gupta-product electronic newsletter (BCNN)!

7. Error: Corrupt File other than Header PLEASE Help

8. setGenFilter using dates?

9. Corrupt Paradox 5 header - anyone knows header structure?

10. backup file has corrupt header

11. Corrupt File other than Header on Paradox

12. Corrupted file - other than header