Printing Forms (in need of LS Paper 32bit)

Printing Forms (in need of LS Paper 32bit)

Post by Dave Saxto » Fri, 24 Oct 1997 04:00:00

Hi There
Does anyone know a comparable component to the LS PAPER OCX, for which I
can print out a report at a specified size, not hindered by the screen
resolution of using the printform method.
Thanks

1. Problem with nested 32bit dll's and 32bit forms 4.5

Hi there,

I am experiencing a weird problem with oracle forms 4.5 32bits version. What I
do is use the FFI package to call upon one of our own dll's (a workflow api)
this is a 32bit dll with two other dll's underneath it, nested sort of speak.
I have used FFI before to call a single dll wich did not cause any problems
what so ever. But with the nested dll's, I do load the main dll which
basically goes ok. But the nested dll's under there do not get loaded ?? The
conlusion is my interfacing is not working. I have submitted this to oracle,
but no answer there. When I call our dll from vb4 32bit or vc++ there is
absolutely no problem arising and everything is working fine, as it is the
operating system which actualy loads up these nested dll's just fine.

The question is has anybody had a similar experience using nested dll's from
oracle forms 4.5 32bits and FFI.?? If someone has, how did you get around it??
I have tried to manually load the underlying dll's, but that did not work
either.

Thanks upfront,

Leo A. de Blaauw

2. Dirty reads on Sybase

3. PRINT DATABASE ON FORM AND PAPER

4. Attn: Michael Irwin (error opening faq's form)

5. Oracle Forms 4.5 32bit needed

6. DBMS server parameters

7. Selecting paper size during report form printing

8. Superstars

9. FPW 2.6 Report Form - printing to odd siz paper

10. Printing forms on 8 1/2x5 1/2 paper HELP

11. Need to print to edge of paper.

12. FPW 2.6 Report Form - need to use odd size paper

13. Getting a computer form from an existing paper form