1. Accessing Btrieve files (without engine?)
As new to Btrieve and Pervasive, having just started to use the
workgroup edition of Pervasive SQL 200.
Is there a way to access the files, finding their filenames,
fieldnames, contents etc. without having the "database-engine". My main
concern at this moment is just to be able to read the files (ODBC or
what)and present the information in the application I am using; Omnis 7
and Omnis Studio (like Powerbuilder or C++)
What about the Microkernel?
I have .dat and .db files that I would like to read. SQL2000 enables me
to create DDF-files but what to use them for.
Glad if someone could answer these presumably basic questions.
Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.
2. How to fix "cc: Not enough user virtual memory (5707)"
3. Workstation engine access to a Btrieve file on a Netware Server freeses programm or computer
4. Calculated control in Access 2000 Report
5. Accessing Btrieve files without the Microkernal engine.
7. Btrieve - How can I access Btrieve files in VB 5.0
8. Why doesn't Excel *.xls update?
9. Btrieve 5.x and 6.x engine and PRE files
10. How to install btrieve data file engine
11. Btrieve 6.15 Multi-Engine File Sharing
12. Disabling PVSW.LOG file under Btrieve 7.01 Workstation Engine
13. Btrieve: accessing server engine from DOS-box on TCP/IP network