Print MSDN articles exceeds printed page width

Print MSDN articles exceeds printed page width

Post by bob » Wed, 03 Apr 2002 22:13:43

When I print a MSDN article the print exceeds the page width on my LaserJet
4 plus printer.
Every full line of text is truncated.

Is there a solution?

Getting help from HP is worthless.

bob

1. Printing Problems When Page Height < Page Width

        Has anyone experianced any problems with printing a report from
paradox 5.0 when the Page Width is greater than the Page Height?
 Ex. labels or envelopes?

In particular paradox insists on rotating the report 90 on output.
This is regardless of what orientation I set in the Page Layout
Dialog.  Have Tried this on a variey of printers with same result.
Have been forced to use the standard 8.5" x 11" page def. and trick
the printer into a short form feed.

Thanks

2. ADODB: How to iterate thru Connections?

3. Printing a selected page from print preview

4. Runtime Error 3031: Not a valid password

5. Source Print (Blows Code Print Pro and Pretty Print out of the water)

6. Where is Oracle?

7. pdox4.5 m-page forms:printing 2nd page

8. Synchronizing records when changing forms

9. d3 printing a specific page only / max pages

10. Page Printing Muti-Page Forms

11. Report width is greater than page width

12. Need help with printing width