SQL Base date vs VB Base date

Post by K Schaefe » Sun, 12 May 2002 02:56:20

Can someone explain what problems could arise due to the
fact that the base date within VB is 12-30-1899 and the
base date within SQL Server is 1-1-1900. Wouldn't this be
an issue when using VB applications to update a SQL
database?

1. Firing code based on date (date based trigger?)

Hi,
Does anyone know how I trigger a piece of code based on the date.
ie if I wanted to run a particular PL/SQL procedure every Sunday at 2am.
I'm using 8.1.5 (NT)
(Probably a simple question...)

Thanks,
Kevin

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

2. Yet another Java SQL Parser plea

3. Date to set to todays date based on another field

4. How to tell if running under Win 95/98 or NT?

5. cost based optimizer vs rule based optimizer

6. OpenIngres availability...

7. Trigger SQL query based on date/time?

8. HELP! VFP Objects

9. Cost based vs rule based

10. Problem accessing record from SQL Data base Date/Time Field

11. SQL Server Base Date

12. Trigger SQL query based on date/time?

13. SQL for simple delete, based on date field