Revised: Help with VC++.

Post by Parag Warudka » Sat, 05 Jun 1999 04:00:00

       I am having VC++ 6.0. I am writing a database application which involves
       the MS-Access97 Northwind.mdb database. I want to show the photos
       (which is an OLE Object with Employee table of nwind.mdb database)
       on my form, but i am unble to figure out any method for doing so.
       TO attach the bitmap control to member variable, no suitable datatype
       is available. Please help me out. (I am using ODBC)

       Parag W.

-----------------** -- Posted from CodeGuru -- **-----------------
http://www.codeguru.com/    The website for Visual C++ programmers.

Revised: Help with VC++.

Post by Parag Warudka » Sat, 05 Jun 1999 04:00:00

       I am having VC++ 6.0. I am writing a database application which involves
       the MS-Access97 Northwind.mdb database. I want to show the photos
       (which is an OLE Object with Employee table of nwind.mdb database)
       on my form, but i am unble to figure out any method for doing so.
       TO attach the bitmap control to member variable, no suitable datatype
       is available. Please help me out. (I am using ODBC)

       Parag W.

-----------------** -- Posted from CodeGuru -- **-----------------
http://www.codeguru.com/    The website for Visual C++ programmers.

1. Help! getting parallel port signal in vc++

We are doing a project which involve getting a signal from the parallel
port.  We are developing the system under Windows95 and Visual C++ 6.
Is there any library or function that deal with the parallel port under
windows 95??  Or in any means.  Appriciate any help.

THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

2. early binding to Access 97

3. Help me about update null value to non_value in ado vc++

4. Question about sepcial character set

5. excerpt from the help doc in VC.net (VC++ v7)

6. A tricky one..for me anyway!

7. help:use recordset's dynamic properties in vc++

8. ODBC - User vs System tables

9. Help: Vc++ ADO CADORecordBinding

10. Need help revising design of SQL server.

11. Help needed to deal with multiple database transactions(REVISED)

12. register dsn in vc++

13. sp_helptext and vc++