by shiv » Sun, 20 Apr 2003 01:15:14
1. Char(50) Null still take up 50 bytes
If a fixed length character field, for example char(50), has a null value, will that field when it is stored still take up 50 bytes of space or is SQL smart enough to store a Null flag for that field in the data row?
2. Is there any environment variable like DSQUERY of Sybase in MS SQL Server?
3. select following 50 records after top 50
4. SE and Data Replication
5. SELECT TOP 50 PERCENT BY GROUP Question
6. HELP:how to get designer/2000 free software
7. Visual basic challenge above 50 question
8. triggers dump to text file
9. VB6 app, Access 97 DB to link/download from SAP
10. Faster? 50 Output Params or Result Set with 50 columns
11. MD- Senior SQL Programmer/Analyst - $50-75K - SQL DTS