How to refresh the cristal report activex on launch

How to refresh the cristal report activex on launch

Post by VirtE » Mon, 13 Jul 1998 04:00:00

Please help: This program writes to a mdb file every time the user uses the
program, so the data is diferent. I created the report with cristal reports
then aded a activex cristal report control to my program. When the program
finishes it launches the activex control and prints to the screen but the data
is the old one from when i initialy created the control. How do i refresh the
data from the database. Thanks in advance.

Dan

How to refresh the cristal report activex on launch

Post by Jeffrey T. Kempiner » Tue, 21 Jul 1998 04:00:00

Open the report in Crystal Reports, Select the File menu, uncheck the "Save
data
with report" option.
This will refresh the report from the database each time you open it. (it
doesn't save cached data to the report anymore)

-jeff