ODBC driver for FileMakerPro database files?

ODBC driver for FileMakerPro database files?

Post by Danny Bran » Tue, 27 Jun 1995 04:00:00

Hi there,

Does someone know if there's an ODBC driver for FileMakerPro database files?

TIA

Danny

1. howto open database files on FilemakerPro launch?

Macintosh, OS 9
FileMaker Pro 5.5 unlimited

I have a couple of FMPro Databases on a server.
once in a while the Filemaker Pro application quits.
I am using Keep It Up to relaunch my applications if something like this
happens, only, it doesn't work with Filemaker, since usually it is
launched by activating the database file.

Is there a way to make Filemaker open a database on application launch
instead launching the Application on opening the file?
Even if I could open only one database I could then script it to open
the other ones.

I am open to Applescript solutions, whatever, but any help would be
appreciated

--
remove your_pants_ when replying

2. Availability FMPR 5

3. Compare between Drivers and Database with ODBC driver

4. I want to pass a timestamp as variable in VB

5. This should be an easy question regarding Triggers

6. Oracle ODBC driver instead of Microsofts ODBC Oracle driver

7. service pack

8. ORACLE's ODBC driver vs Other ODBC Drivers

9. Informix ODBC Drivers vs Merant ODBC Drivers

10. Hit ODBC DB2 driver versus IBM ODBC driver for DB2

11. multiuser files locked FileMakerPro