1. >>>SYBASE/UNIX ENIGNEERS WANTED>>>>Bay Area, CA.
TCN Needs SEVERAL Software Engineers until the end of the year plus
Responsibilities: Our Client is rebuilding their entire automated test
environment for their RDBMS software product. You will be developing
test software for the QA Dept. You will be looking at statements
regarding specific functions of the database and coding automated test
scripts that will be used be the Quality Assurance Department for
testing. THIS IS A CHALLENGING, HIGHLY VISIBLE PROJECT!!!!
Required: SYBASE, SQL, C, SHELL SCRIPT OR PERL OR LISP, UNIX, Excellent
English Language skills, knowledge of testing methodologies.
Desired: SunOS, SOLARIS, TCL, TET, Test Script Development, DBA
Location: Bay Area, California (near Oakland/Berkeley)
Start date is JULY 10th and THE CLIENT IS INTERVIEWING NOW!!!!
We will work with Independent Incorporated Contractors OR W2's
Please respond immediately to:
1020 Marsh Road, Suite 110
Menlo Park, CA 94025
(415) 324-3222 x-251
(415) 324-2922 fax
**Please note there are NO ENTRY LEVEL OPENINGS! You must have at
least a minimum of 5 years of paid computer industry experience!
2. ORACLE CONSULTANTS - NE0198
3. >>>>>>UNIX/SYBASE ENGINEERS WANTED>>>>>> Bay Area, CA
4. Need generic (database transparent) create-table functionality. What's better DDL or ADOX?
6. Error : Can not allocate log, archival required
7. Check out the Web below for great Computer Prices >>>>>>>>>>>>
8. Link to Access/SQL/Oracle with same code ?
9. ------>>>>>>CASH IN ON THE NET
10. <<<RDBMS/UNIX/SYBASE ENGINEERS WANTED>>>>Oakland, CA
11. >>>>Sybase consulting?