PC-Install--professional installation package

PC-Install--professional installation package

Post by Jeff Jaco » Fri, 31 May 1996 04:00:00

PC-Install from 20/20 Software is the premiere
installation program for developers and software
distributors. The product is easy-to-learn and
easy-to-use, provides full features, such as language
customization, IF--THEN conditions, Windows groups and
icons, our own compression engine, a 16-bit and a 32-bit
product, as well as a DOS product, low price, no charge
for tech support, and more!

With PC-Install, you can build a complete, professional
installation in 30 minutes or less.

We have won the PARADOX INFORMANT award for BEST INSTALL
PROGRAM, and we have thousands of users out there raving
about us...

Visit our CompuServe forum: GO TWENTY
WEB page: http://www.twenty.com
Download a DEMO from either site.

Call us at (800)735-2020
to have info sent or FAXed to you

1. PC-Install--professional installation package

PC-Install from 20/20 Software is the premiere
installation program for developers and software
distributors. The product is easy-to-learn and
easy-to-use, provides full features, such as language
customization, IF--THEN conditions, Windows groups and
icons, our own compression engine, a 16-bit and a 32-bit
product, as well as a DOS product, low price, no charge
for tech support, and more!

With PC-Install, you can build a complete, professional
installation in 30 minutes or less.

We have won the PARADOX INFORMANT award for BEST INSTALL
PROGRAM, and we have thousands of users out there raving
about us...

Visit our CompuServe forum: GO TWENTY
WEB page: http://www.twenty.com
Download a DEMO from either site.

Call us at (800)735-2020
to have info sent or FAXed to you

2. SQL 7.0: Cannot see backups

3. Professional installation package

4. Alter Domain doc fix

5. Professional Installation package

6. Bad Debt Problems?

7. SP3 for MSDE installed using Merge modules in custom installation package

8. PC database development - Clarion Professional Developer

9. Oracle 9i AS installation on SuSE Linux 7.1 Professional

10. MSDE 2000 installation on Windows 2000 SP2 Professional using Windows Installer Merge Modules from SP1

11. SQL Installation Error w2k professional

12. Error - Installation of sql server 7.0 on windows xp professional