First you'll have to say what kind of tables, since the code
for packing Paradox vs. dBASE tables is quite different in
each case (though some have written routines that identify
the file type, and procede from there).
Anyway, there are a number of places to go for the info:
-the Delphi Tech Info docs; one of the documents is devoted
to this subject.
-online examples at http://www.borland.com/devsupport/bde/
-search for past postings to this newsgroup at http://www.deja.com/
(this question and the answer have both been posted often)
-Eric Engler's "Packit" utility, a freeware utility written
in Delphi that comes with the source code
As ignorant as I am I haven't had time to remedy this question for myself
and was wondering if I could get some assistance..
Unexpected shutdown of my informix database:
How do I restart it without restarting the NT server it runs on?
3. NEWBIE: A little assistance with design
5. Urgently need assistance, Corrupt table!
6. Script for dethatch and tacht all sql-databases
7. Need some assistance creating a table in an 8i database
8. how to insert picture in the sql table??
9. Need Assistance: Clustering and Constraints in a table
10. Assistance needed with creating tables in oracle.
11. Need Assistance: Constraints in a table
12. Need Assistance: Constraints in a table specific