Free programming tools

Post by Sean Mora » Thu, 04 Dec 1997 04:00:00

To introduce ourselves to the community, Sean Moran and Associates, Inc. is
giving away our newest custom control, and the .dll version of the
same.   This control has been implemented at a few large companies in
projects and works very well.  It features the following often used
features:
 ScreenWidth
ScreenHeight
ComputerName
WindowsDirectory
WindowsSystemDirectory
 NetworkPresent
UserName
LogonDomain
FreeDiskSpace
OperatingSystemMajorVersion
OperatingSystemMinorVersion
OperatingSystemBuild
OperatingSystemPlatform
ProcessorCount
ProcessorType
MouseInstalled
MemoryLoadPercent
TotalPhysicalMemory
AvailablePhysicalMemory
TotalPageFile
AvailablePageFile
TotalVirtualMemory
AvailableVirtualMemory
These components were developed with Visual basic 5.0. DO NOT USE THEM WITH
OFFICE 95 APPLICATIONS, as they will take them to their knees. We did test
this control with VB 4.0 32 bit and Office 97 and they work great.
Some legal stuff: We are not responsible for any damage that this control
may cause. You may not sell this control, except as an intrinsic part of a
developed application. You have permission to freely distrbute this control
in it's entirety.You can dowload this control at
http://www.seanmoranassoc.com
Sean Moran and Associates

1. FREE program that provides clipboard and code tools for VB, VBA, and Access

I wrote a Freeware program(Twerth Tools) that I thought was useful, it can
be found at www.ccnet.com/~twerth

It is a clipboard and code tool for VB and Access.

It stores a clipboard history, proceses code such as splitting large
strings or error handling, and inserts common comments.

I worked hard to make it as quick and easy as possible.  It uses the
clipboard for everything it does (as do most programmers).  For example:
You copy a SQL string into the clipboard, hit a button, and it splits the
string into multiple lines then places the result back into the clipboard.
Then you can paste it where you like.

I use it everyday and I hope it is useful for others as well.

---twerth--

2. Error on Incremental Update

3. US-CA-South SF Bay-Tools Architect/Dev Tools/Object Component Tools/UI/Test Tools-Startup

4. Ttable.refresh with SQL Server

5. !FREE OFFER FREE OFFER FREE OFFER!

6. Weird CancelUpdate problem

7. FREE REPORT FREE REPORT FREE

8. How to give the permission to add the records in table and views

9. ARE YOU FREE ARE YOU FREE ARE YOU FREE

10. !!FREE REPORT FREE REPORT FREE REPORT!!

11. !FREE OFFER FREE OFFER FREE!

12. %%% FREE KIT FREE KIT FREE KIT %%%

13. !FREE KIT FREE KIT FREE KIT!