Help my to connect Clarion databases to Delphi BDE

Help my to connect Clarion databases to Delphi BDE

Post by Leonid Kirnu » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Re:Help my to connect Clarion databases to Delphi BDE

1. Connect acces database with BDE to Delphi Application error

Hoi,

I have the folowing problem. when i use a tdatabase component and i want to
connect it to acces database. I type a good BDE access aliasname, i type a
database name, and then i set connected on true. Then i see the following
error ; general SQL error. -2147221146 Table Alias: test.

Do someone know this error?

i use windows 2000 with delphi 5 and office 2000.

2. SQLAnywhere run-time installation

3. Problems BDE Delphi 3 x BDE Delphi 4

4. [Fwd: Coding standards for PL/SQL]

5. Clarion-databases from Delphi??

6. Using ISQL To Run A Script/POOR Documentation

7. Connecting Delphi 4 to DB2 using BDE

8. Deleting Users

9. About delphi-BDE connect with INTERBASE ???

10. Newbie - Delphi, BDE, Interbase ? connect with MS Access

11. Connecting Delphi 4 to DB2 using BDE

12. Connect, SQL-Links, Oracle 7, BDE, 16 bit, Delphi 2 C/S

13. I want to connect Delphi with Clarion database. HELP MY !!!